[Foss4g2009] FOSS4G presentation publication authorization

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Thu Oct 29 08:44:51 EDT 2009

I, Yves Moisan and my co-presenter Julien-Samuel Lacroix, confirm that
our presentation titled GeoPrisma : An Access Controlled Map Generator
and presented during the FOSS4G 2009 is available to all under the terms
of the Creative Commmons Attribution-Share Alike license:

The presentation was videotaped and both myself and Julien-Samuel
Lacroix signed the copyright release form last week at the conference.
Our presentation was uploaded onto the conference system at the speaker
ready area.

Please confirm that you do have the presentation.

Sincerely,

Yves Moisan