[Foss4g2009] Re: Slashgeo's participation to FOSS4G 2009

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 00:26:31 EDT 2009

Alexandre,
Great to hear that Slashgeo will be covering FOSS4G in person!

What we have in place for other news agencies is a cross promotional
contra-deal.
We put the news agency's logo on our website and in our program in
return for a foss4g logo on the news agency's web site, and in paper
presentation, along with a FOSS4G story on the web site, and listing in
the events calendar.

In SlashGeo's case, I think that swapping banner logos on websites is
all that need be added. You are already publishing FOSS4G stories.

How does that suit?