[Foss4g2009] AGM timing, again

Bruce Bannerman bruce at bannerman.id.au
Sat Sep 19 18:48:19 EDT 2009

Let's not procrastinate guys, we're on the home stretch.

I agree with Tyler, I'd go with:

- the AGM on the Wednesday.

- only one BOF on the Thursday.

We'll be packing up on Friday and will likely not have access to the
venue. If anything we'll be kicked out ;-)

If people feel strongly, they'll self organise and have any number of
unofficial BOFs anyway.

Bruce