[Foss4g2010] promoting foss4g2010 in other events

Lorenzo Becchi lbecchi at osgeo.org
Tue Apr 21 11:09:12 EDT 2009

both OSGeo.org and Grupo Pacifico are available to support some expenses.
I'm so happy about it.

The important places I think it worth to present FOSS4G2010 are:
- Sydney, foss4g2009, 20-23 octuber  2009 http://2010.foss4g.org
- - I'm supposed to stay at OSGeo booth with Tyler (I'll be happy to)
- Nottingham, 22 June, http://www.opensourcegis.org.uk
- - it seems they've reserved a session for us ot present FOSS4G
-  Rotterdam, GSDI 11, 15-19 June 2009, http://gsdi.org/gsdi11/
- - we will have no chance to present something but I can try to take a
poster with me and it will be important to meet various actors.

some others to suggest?

ciao
lorenzo