[Foss4g2010] registration

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Sat Dec 19 20:08:37 EST 2009

I had my budget review back on the list 3 hours after receiving the
documents in the morning, that was the morning of Dec 3, the afternoon
your time. That review included the point about rate differences
between the budget and wiki. Nothing has changed since then, except no
answer to any point I, or Jeff, or Tyler raised ever returned to the
list, until December 17, when the question of whether the rate on the
wiki or the budget was the real one was answered. No other point has
been discussed on the list. There's been no "debate" that I've been
privy to, just a long silence.

P.