[Foss4g2010] doors are open

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Wed Dec 23 09:07:05 EST 2009

Hi all, I've updated the web site [1] .
The subscription page is now available and the sponsorship prospectus too.

The next common effort is the final review of the press release [1].
To me is good, could be better but... (release early, release often)
If there's no mayor cons I would love to spread it ASAP and start
translating.

Who wants to contribute with translations is really welcome.

In the meanwhile I'll subscribe to the dedicated mailing list all the
persons that has applied to the form for the "expression of interest".

Lorenzo

[1] http://2010.foss4g.org
[2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2010_Press_Release_2