[Foss4g2010] doors are open

Arnulf Christl seven at arnulf.us
Fri Dec 25 08:09:12 EST 2009

Lorenzo Becchi wrote:
> Hi all, I've updated the web site [1] .
> The subscription page is now available and the sponsorship prospectus too.
>
> The next common effort is the final review of the press release [1].
> To me is good, could be better but... (release early, release often)
> If there's no mayor cons I would love to spread it ASAP and start
> translating.
>
> Who wants to contribute with translations is really welcome.
>

> In the meanwhile I'll subscribe to the dedicated mailing list all the
> persons that has applied to the form for the "expression of interest".
>
> Lorenzo
>
> [1] http://2010.foss4g.org
> [2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2010_Press_Release_2

Lorenzo,
maybe you can change the link to the Sponsorship PDF. on page:
http://2010.foss4g.org/sponsorship.php

It currently points to:
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/2010/documents/sponsorship-prospectus-09122009.pdf

On my installation this link gives ms the PDF as clear text garbage in
the browser (no mime type recognition through SVN link?!). Maybe just
put the file for download somewhere else. It can also be accessed
through Trac as a "raw file" here:
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/browser/foss4g/2010/documents/sponsorship-prospectus-09122009.pdf?format=raw

Regards,
Arnulf.