[Foss4g2010] promoting foss4g2010 in other events

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Mon Jun 15 18:14:51 EDT 2009

as we are still speaking unofficially,
Jeff, how much do you think it would cost to send you there (and back home)?

I'll be traveling to  Portugal for the local event in November, but I'm
invited so no costs for the organization.
I'll go to Italy for sure at least once, surely at low budget, still not
sure for the dates.
I'll have to ask support for the german event, that normally happens too
close to foss4g to go there too.
 From England we are receiving a very kind support even if I can't be there.
France is a key target and we should make sure to be supported in its
events.
Which other countries/events in Europe should we address?

lorenzo