[Foss4g2010] subscriptions

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Thu Nov 26 06:59:34 EST 2009

Paul,  you had the budget available for one year. it's always the same.
it's the same budget you had in front in Sydney and agreed.

We want this event FOSS4G popular.
I don't see the risk to have only  400 people here. do you?
the local foss gis event in Spain goes close to 400. the potential
attendance in europe is huge, let's try to focus on good and wide promotion.

lorenzo