[Foss4g2010] Issues I would like to be addressed

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 12:04:31 EST 2009

Hi,

Venka wrote:
> 1) All presentations, expect keynote and lightning
> talk to be 20 minutes duration. This way we can
> have more diversity and less rejections, longer
> breaks for people to mingle in the exhibition booths.

I think 30 minutes including discussion is ideal. I had my presentation
prepared to be 20 minutes, afterwards some time for questions (in my
case there were quite a few) and you need some time for
introduction/hand-over/plugin you machine/fill in water into a glass.

> 8) Try to have the Birds of Feather in the morning
> and not when every one wants to rush for the Gala dinner.

It's a good proposal, though the BoF I've been (OpenLayers/GeoExt) was
productive, though.

Cheers,
  Volker