[Board] Fwd: [Foss4g2010] subscriptions [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce Bannerman B.Bannerman at bom.gov.au
Sun Nov 29 02:32:50 EST 2009

For Sydney, we were originally aiming for at least 600 attendees.

Unfortunately, best laid plans can be affected by external events (the GFC).

External factors may influence here too.

IMO, It would be better to have a bit of contingency.

Lorenzo, I'll try to keep out of this debate now. Your team will need to make the decision in the end (with Board approval of the Budget).

Bruce