[Foss4g2010] OSM at FOSS4G 2010?

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Mon Oct 12 01:04:43 EDT 2009

good idea Jeff,
I'll be available for that meeting.

I think that Arnulf and Lluis worries are well addressed and that we should
maintain the organization of the two events separate but giving as much
space as possible for common initiatives.
I still think that it is a great idea to have the two events in the same
place but a single LOC will be overwelmed. I think the spanish community is
big enough to create a new LOC for the SOTM and maintain a high level of
interaction with FOSS4G's LOC.

@Ivan, do you think this is feasible?

lorenzo