[Foss4g2010] Re: Sponsorship Prospectus

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Fri Oct 23 21:30:09 EDT 2009

Lorenzo, are you OK if I make edits directly to the page? I think the
"place on the closing panel" benefit for Platinum might be
ill-considered since it ties you to having a panel (which I wouldn't
recommend, they tend to be boooooring). The 10-minute address benefit
should also be clarified to indicate it's at the opening plenary.

P.