[Foss4g2010] Re: Starting preparation for technology comparison presentations

Marco Ciolli Marco.Ciolli at ing.unitn.it
Wed Apr 28 04:05:22 EDT 2010

On 04/27/2010 10:50 PM, Cameron Shorter wrote:

I have expressed my opinion long ago, and I confirm that shorter talks
are better. I agree with Helena, they are more understandable, speaker
must be smarter and must focus on the interesting part of the topic.
Moreover if you search the conferences all over the world, I can say
that 80% of them are organized with 20 min talk (15 presentation + 5
questions) and I think there is a good reason for this.

All the best,
Marco

--
Marco Ciolli

PhD
Assistant Professor
Laboratory of Ecology
DICA - Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Faculty of Engineering
University of Trento
Via Mesiano 77 - 38123
Trento