[Foss4g2010] Re: Starting preparation for technology comparison presentations

Lorenzo Becchi lbecchi at osgeo.org
Thu Apr 29 04:28:46 EDT 2010

> After community voting it will be easy to see the kinds of special topics
> that would be of most interest to the community as well.  Perhaps adding the
> WMS shootout abstract to the voting list will also help give you some idea
> of how broad the interest would be to make it a longer session, etc.

approved

> Hey, maybe in the future the #1 voted presentation gets a plenary spot :)
>  Hmmm

why not this time?

we can offer presenter such an option once selected.
Do you prefer a hundred of people listening to your speech or one thousand?
Il will talk about this to the LOC.
All the people that submitted a paper wants to come and it's ready to pay
for it; it would be great for our budget too.

Lorenzo