[Foss4g2010] Workshops

Oscar Fonts oscar.fonts.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 12:12:55 EST 2010

Hi all,

Here Oscar Fonts, organizing FOSS4G 2010 Workshops as local contact.

Call for Worshops and Tutorials is about to be opened - presumably tomorrow,
or as soon as we have the opportunity to access and test the submission
application!
If you find something really utter-unacceptable in the draft press release
[1], please comment here NOW. Tomorrow could be late. :)

I've created a Workshop page [2] proposing the creation of a committee, and
the selection criteria to be applied for workshop proposals.
The commitee will need a mail list to start. Not shure if is OK to use the
existing conference-workshops list, or better set a new
FOSS4G2010-workshops.

Another question: Do we have a #foss4g2010 IRC channel? Or is it #foss4g?

Salut,

Oscar.

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2010_Press_Release_3
[2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2010_Workshops