[Foss4g2010] Problem with extra early registration

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 15:31:41 EST 2010

Hi,

I just registered (with credit card payment). I guess the payment went
well, I got a confirmation I can print out. But there was also a
"continue" button. If I press that button I end up at [1] with a page
saying: Lista de directorios denegada
Este directorio virtual no permite mostrar contenido en una lista.

I hope my registration went well though.

[1] https://forms.pacifico-meetings.com/ReservationForm/?access=denied

Cheers,
  Volker