[Foss4g2010] Workshops

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Jan 21 14:30:11 EST 2010

Hello Oscar,

I would like to offer you my assistance with the workshop planning.  I
have been involved in every FOSS4G workshop committee, and I can help
you through the process.  I live in #foss4g on IRC, so we can chat there
also if we ever need to.

Please include me in any workshop discussions.

Talk soon, :)

-jeff