[Foss4g2010] workshop abstract documents

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Jan 22 12:49:48 EST 2010

I am on the workshop subcommittee with Oscar, and I have several
questions about the workshop abstract process.

As an evaluator, I must have access to basic abstract information.  I
was sent the connection info to review submitted abstracts
(http://intranet.pacifico-meetings.com:8081/absco/Login.iface) and I am
trying to view existing abstracts - however, I only see 2 sections for
each submission: Title and Abstract Text.  Missing is very very
important information such as:

- User Level
- User Prerequisites
- Instructor Name
- Instructor Biography
- Instructor Experience
- Links to relevant material (past workshops)

I am attaching last year's example abstract template.  I think if we
want to make proper decisions, as evaluators we need this information
from each submission.

-jeff