[Foss4g2010] Presentations and posters

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Thu Jan 28 19:04:26 EST 2010

others may have different suggestion but how about making the presentations 20min + 5 min for discussion which would allow for more presentations?
as I remember in Victoria many presenters did not fill the allotted time and the session chairs had pretty hard time making up some questions to fill the time to stay on schedule (in these times of twitter and texting communications seem to be on the brief side).
It might have been different at 2008 and 2009 conferences though.

Helena