[Foss4g2010] Presentations and posters

andrea giacomelli pibinko at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 04:24:12 EST 2010

I like the 15+5 model.

may I propose a variant: somebody will be tracking deviations from the
15+5 pattern, based on various experiences:

whoever will be determing a delay [1] will be paying a drinking round
[2]  to all attendees of his/her session, for each minute of deviation
from the schedule...

could this help time management ?

best regards from an extra-early-registered attendee

andrea giacomelli
http://www.pibinko.org

[1]  this could happen either to the presenter, or to people from the
audience, in the question time
[2] this need not be alcoholic