[Foss4g2010] Desktop shootout

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 07:32:56 EDT 2010

Jorge,
The desktop comparison that I proposed was selected as one of the foss4g
presentations.
However, unfortunately I don't have time to lead a shootout this year as
I will be devoting all my spare time into the LiveDVD and a LiveDVD
presentation. I was hoping a local sponsor would come through to cover
the desktop review, but that has fallen through.

If you are prepared to lead the OSGeo desktop review, the foss4g
committee may be able to find a slot for you to take on this very
valuable talk.