[Foss4g2010] General track Abstract selection

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 02:19:01 EDT 2010

Hi,

is there already information about the Abstract selection of the general
(non-academic) track available? The point of this mail is not to discuss
how the selection should be, but rather that it should be transparent
how the selection process works. I don't mean that it needs to be
transparent why someone was rejected, but only how the process was that
lead to the rejection.

I hope my intent was roughly understandable. And some people might even
understand why I think that this process needs to be transparent :)

Cheers,
  Volker