[Foss4g2010] Chairpersons at foss4g2010 in Barcelona

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 16:15:02 EDT 2010

On 03/09/10 07:03, Lluís Vicens wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> We are looking for volunteers to become chairpersons to help in
> moderating sessions during the foss4g2010 conference in Barcelona. If
> some of you are interested to participate in the event as a
> chairperson, please, send me a reply to my personal email letting me
> know your availability.
>
> A lot of thanks in advance for your collaboration and support. We
> appreciate your help.
>
> Lluís Vicens
> Organizing Committee

Lluis,
I suggest you set up a wiki, or google doc spreadsheet, with all the
sessions listed, and allow people to add their name into the slots.
(make sure you include a column for them to add their contact details).

I suspect that you will need to fish wider to get volunteers. Probably
worth emailing all presenters, and ask them to suggest a chair for their
session.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Director