[Foss4g2010] Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Chairpersons at foss4g2010 in Barcelona

Lluís Vicens lluis at sigte.udg.es
Mon Sep 13 04:34:06 EDT 2010

Dear Maria,

We are collecting all the full articles that we received until now, and
we will make them available to you in order to make the final selection
and to decide which articles can be published in which scientific
magazines...

I'm really glad to have been helpful also for the Academic Track during
the foss4g2010 and in the name of the organizing committee, I wish to
give a lot of thanks to all the attendants for coming to Barcelona, for
attending the FOSS4G and to make this conference something unbelievable
and unforgettable for all of us!

Best regards,
Lluís

Lluís Vicens Franquesa