[Foss4g2011] Re: [Foss4g2011-private] Re: Bunch of procrastinators :)

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Tue Apr 19 11:20:26 EDT 2011

Hi,

That's great! I also thought that we were missing an "Introduction"
category in the last years so I submitted an abstract called:
Introduction to OpenSource WebMapping: Beyond Google Maps

I would like to see someone giving the same kind of presentation for
desktop as well.

Let me know if you want help for this introduction day.

Cheers,
Julien

On 11-04-19 09:51 AM, Peter Batty wrote:
> Arnulf,
>
> Brian Timoney is taking the lead on this, he's done some similar
> introductory sessions locally before. We have been working on getting
> the wording agreed (there have been several emails on the LOC about
> this) and will be publicizing it more shortly. We have approached
> several people to talk in this session already and will review the
> abstracts for other good candidates.
>
> Cheers,
>      Peter.
>
> On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 7:40 AM, Seven (aka Arnulf) <seven at arnulf.us