[Foss4g2011] workshops price

Peter Batty peter at ebatty.com
Mon Feb 28 18:51:16 EST 2011

Vasile, and all,

After conferring with the local committee, we have adjusted the workshop
prices to be more consistent with last year. We have priced the  workshops
individually to give people more flexibility on how many they would like to
attend (rather than requiring people to pay for 2). Early registration is
less than last year ($99 versus $120), and late is a little more ($149
versus $135), to encourage early registrations.

Thanks for catching this. We'll be sending out an email shortly about
registration opening.

Cheers,
    Peter.