[Foss4g2012] Fwd: Re: Date of Beijing Meeting

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Thu Dec 8 04:54:56 EST 2011

Folks,
there seems to be an error on the Wiki page (please see mail below). It
would be great to have a direct Web link to the hotels and we would also
need a map with the hotels on them so that people get an idea how far
the daily transfer will be.

Are there any news wrt the landing point web site for FOSS4G 2012? This
was announced as almost done some time ago but I hear nothing since. Can
you please let us know if you need any help? We are running late in most
every aspect, it would be really good to get things done now.

Best regards,
Arnulf