[Foss4g2012] Re: [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2012 Status Summary

Amy amy at spatialfront.com
Mon Apr 16 22:00:03 EDT 2012

Thanks a lot Tim!

Let me first introduce a little bit more about myself: My name is Amy Gao.
I'm the President of Spatial Front Inc., a Spatial IT company located in
Washington DC area. My clients are mainly U.S. Federal agencies and Fortune
500 companies. We use both open source software and commercial ones, but
the use of open source software is definitely on the rise. I was really
impressed by the good work from the nice, smart, and passionate people like
Tim and wish to contribute back to the open source community. A handful of
my employees are also native Chinese speakers. If there's any way that I or
my company can help, please don't hesitate to let me know.

I will be on a business trip to China in July for a couple of weeks. It
would be great if I can meet with some of you in Beijing.

Thanks,
Amy