[Foss4g2013] Presentations - Where?

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Apr 12 01:32:00 PDT 2013

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 9:20 AM, Jonathan Moules
<jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk> wrote:
> Hi List,
> We're interested in putting in a presentation, but the website doesn't say
> much apart from the fact that submissions close today -
> http://2013.foss4g.org/programme/call-for-papers/ or
> http://2013.foss4g.org/call-for-presentations-ends-12th-april/
> So my questions:
>
> Where do we submit them to?
> What format should they take?
> etc.
>
> It must be on there somewhere but I can't find where. Can anyone advise?
>
> (last minute because we're only going live in the next couple of weeks; if
> it all goes wrong we'll get to present that instead assuming we're picked.
> :-) )

 The link isn't that prominent. It looks too much like a subheading on
the call for papers page. Web usability fail.

 It takes you here:

 http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/foss4g2013callforpresentations

 Needs title, short abstract (100 words), longer abstract (1000 words)
 and some checkbox categories.

Barry