[Foss4g2013] [OSGeo-Discuss] Your weekly dose of FOSS4G 2013 News

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 12:52:34 PST 2013

Jo and others,
I suggest you start putting information into your Lessons Learned wiki
as it happens. It is much easier to write up ideas as they are fresh.

Eg: I think it is a good idea to make use of eventbrite, and would be
worth mentioning in both a Lessons Learned, and also in a FOSS4G Cookbook.

On 23/02/13 03:18, Jo Cook wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> For those that haven't already spotted this on twitter (cue big
> fanfare...) registration for FOSS4G 2013 is now open! Early Bird
> Closes on 31st May, and there's a limited number of the on-site hotel
> rooms, so get in quick! See http://2013.foss4g.org/registration/ for
> all you need to know about the process. There are links to information
> about UK visas, and travel at
> http://2013.foss4g.org/map/information/ and
> http://2013.foss4g.org/map/travel/ but if you need any help then just
> give one of the committee a shout.
>
> The call for presentations and workshops is also open- at
> http://2013.foss4g.org/programme/call-for-papers/, closing 31st March,
> and our free hackathon on the 16th and 17th September is also up on
> eventbrite http://hackathonfoss4g2013-es2005.eventbrite.com/?rank=1
>
> We're just in the process of booking some really cool entertainment
> and after-dinner speakers, so come on, what are you waiting for?
>
> Jo
>

> --
> *Jo Cook*
> Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey,
> KT18 7RL, UK
> t:+44 750 095 8167
> iShare - Data integration and publishing platform
> <http://www.isharemaps.com/>

Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager
Tel: +61 (0)2 8570 5050