[foss4g2014] Sponsorships

David Percy percyd at pdx.edu
Fri Aug 23 11:10:04 PDT 2013

Michael, great to have you on board!

We are planning on hiring a PCO that I worked with last year on a
conference of similar size. We will probably hire some student that
will under his supervision to handle details. We just met with him on
Monday...

Someone suggested that paying the program committee chair would be a
good idea, since that is a massive amount of work, and needs to be
done by someone who understands the subject matter, as opposed to our
PCO.

We will definitely benefit from your experience, thanks again,
Percy