[foss4g2014] Fwd: computer labs for conference next year

David Percy percyd at pdx.edu
Tue Aug 27 06:39:38 PDT 2013

Good questions, sorry for the delay in reply...

I think we should kick this question up to the conference committee
discussion list, as there is a lot of depth of experience in this
subject there.

When I was on the workshops committee in 2007, Dave Patton was the
chair and he dealt with these questions, I just helped pick the
workshops (and set the rental computers up when they arrived on site,
but everyone helped with that!). Dave was engaged in the discussions
about where to host next year, so I know he still monitors the list!
Cheers,
Percy