[foss4g2014] computer labs for conference next year

buggum buggum at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 10:12:48 PDT 2013

Maybe the thing to do is secure the date, figure out who to pay, how much
to pay, and pledge a date to inform  the Computer Action Team (CAT, IT
support group for the Maseeh College) of what is needed of the labs.

A lot can happen in a year. With enough warning but not necessarily
infinite warning time, I imagine the CAT could do something convenient for
FOSS4G without inconveniencing the engineering students who will be
starting a new term just after FOSS4G2014PDX.

But, if TheCAT wants to wait until FOSS4G specifies exact requirements,
then that' is understandable, too.

bkm