[foss4g2014] Status Update 2013-08-27

Revello, Neil (BES) Neil.Revello at portlandoregon.gov
Wed Aug 28 09:27:28 PDT 2013

I am also volunteering to help with the workshops and presentations technical aspects.  I have a lot of experience in both dealing with Edu Technical teams and conferences.  Thanks Neil

Neil Revello GISP
Engineering Technician 2
Bureau of Environmental Services
Asset Systems Management, Technical Services
(503) 823-5744
neil.revello at portlandoregon.gov