[foss4g2014] bike video shoot (calling all bikers and OSGeo/FOSS4G shirts)

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Fri Dec 27 08:05:14 PST 2013

On Sunday the 29th, I'll be in Portland filming some biking while wearing
OSGeo or foss4g shirts.  These will be used to promote foss4g.  Email if
you want to join in, the more bikers the better ( I'm away from email
mostly but will get back to you by Saturday night).  If you don't have an
OSGeo shirt, that is fine I have some extras or just wear a black shirt.

If you have any iconic PDX location suggestions that would be helpful too.
I'll probably start in southeast.

Eli