[foss4g2014] December 2nd Press release party ( was: Press releases party and brainstorming)

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Mon Nov 25 20:58:18 PST 2013

Glad to spark some ideas :)

Let's get together and further these ideas.

Where: Lucky Lab Hawthorne
(http://luckylab.com/locations/hawthorne-lucky-labrador-brew-pub/)
When: December 2nd, 5:30pm
What: Fun and some work, rough agenda below

Rough Agenda:
- Keep brainstorming and refining ideas
- Write press releases
- Identify and contact potential media outlet
- Decide on video details (i.e. who has a camera, who can film,
format, video editing ideas, etc)
- Sign up for videos (world's smallest park, bridges, bikes, rivers,
boats, going to work, etc).  At least, film all PDX-OSGeo'ers who
regularly bike to work or around PDX.
- Add more here...

See you there!

Eli