[foss4g2014] Proposal: move meeting up one week

Lyzi Diamond lyzidiamond at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 12:29:34 PDT 2013

This is probably the right time to tell all of you that I got the Code for
America fellowship. While exciting, it means I'm moving to San Francisco in
December and will be there through next November, so I can't really help
with the conference. I will be attending, though, and I am happy to
volunteer during the event, but I can't really help with the planning.

Good luck with it all, though! PDX == best.

Lyzi