[foss4g2014] WhereCamp recruiting for FOSS2014?

Darrell Fuhriman darrell at garnix.org
Sun Sep 22 10:44:45 PDT 2013

Yes, let's try to at least reserve them. Better to have them and then give them up, I think.

I don't think we have specific plans for wherecamp, but we'll certainly be recruiting volunteers. I'm realizing I may be late to WhereCamp – probably won't arrive until a bit after noon – I have a regatta early that morning I forgot to put on my calendar.

d.