[foss4g2014] Reminder: PCO Selection Meeting tonight 17:30 PDT (00:30 GMT)

Darrell Fuhriman darrell at garnix.org
Tue Sep 24 13:48:35 PDT 2013

(Paul, I'm CC'ing you since I haven't been informed of our primary contact on the board yet, so based on early e-mails, I'm treating you as the interim contact.)

We'll be having a, hopefully pretty short, meeting tonight to discuss and choose a PCO for presentation to the board.

If you need to review the bids, please see the foss4g-private archives, or for those of you who have been added to teamworkpm.net, I've also uploaded the bids there. Worst case, e-mail me and I'll send you a copy.

I hope you can all attend – this is the biggest decision we'll be making for a while, so all input is valued.

If you can't come in person, we will have the dial-in conference line available, and there's a good chance we'll also have a join.me session going. If we do so, I'll forward the address to the list after it's created. Or maybe I'll just do a google hangout….

Meeting is at 17:30 PDT.

Conference line is: +1 971-998-1350, PIN: 9000

Physical location is:

Renewable Funding
400 SW 6th, Suite 902

If you haven't been here, it's the double doors directly to the left as you exit the elevator.

Darrell