[foss4g2014] conference software

Revello, Neil (BES) Neil.Revello at portlandoregon.gov
Wed Sep 25 18:56:57 PDT 2013

If we could use the same system for both it would be less support and  have the ability to pool resources.  But this only works if the needs of AT group are met.  Again that would be up to Percy and AC members.

Second it would be really kool to build on an infrastructure that can continue from year to year

Neil Revello GISP
Engineering Technician 2
Bureau of Environmental Services
Asset Systems Management, Technical Services
(503) 823-5744
neil.revello at portlandoregon.gov