[foss4g2014] Birds of a Feather wiki

Matt Sayler matt.sayler at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 15:14:35 PDT 2014

Added a rough skeleton for the BoFs (someone with better wiki skills is
free to re-organize into something easier to work with). We'll have 3 rooms
available each day. I made 1 hour blocks during times I think everyone will
agree are ok. We can potentially add slots during keynotes, lunch, etc.,
but we just haven't discussed it formally. Likewise, 1 hour blocks are just
guidelines, not hard and fast. I should have room capacity numbers soon-ish
as well if that's helpful.

Feedback welcome on all points.

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 1:27 PM, Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com