[foss4g2014] Birds of a Feather wiki

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Aug 28 09:40:56 PDT 2014

I see that later times are now available on the wiki, thanks!  I will
now share this page with the OSGeo Discuss mailing list.  (it might also
be good to share the link on your twitter and press releases)

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2014_BirdsOfAFeather

Or if someone else wants to share it on Discuss, give me a quick yell now :)

-jeff