[foss4g2014] Newbie to FOSS4G, Oldbie to mapping

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 19:53:18 PDT 2014

Hi Margie

Quick clarification - the workshops are at PSU (not OSU), and all the
workshop info will be loaded on the website in the next 12-24 hours.

Also workshop-specific emails will be going out this Sunday and Monday to
all workshop attendees so that everyone knows where they are going. There
will also be reminders next week.

Can't speak to your other suggestions, but I think others on our team will
probably pick them up soon,

See you soon in Portland!

Tanya