[foss4g2014] Scholarships

David Fawcett david.fawcett at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 06:44:43 PST 2014

For FOSS4G NA 2013, we had interested students apply and then had a random
drawing for selection (with a limit of one student per institution).  As
part of the scholarship, the students were expected to do help with tasks
at the conference.

If I remember correctly, some of these spots were funded out of the main
budget and some others were added through the donation of spots by
sponsors. Len Kne ran it.  I can get additional information if you need it.

The info page is still up:  http://foss4g-na.org/student-opportunities/

David.