[foss4g2014] Snow Day? I think you mean work day!

Darrell Fuhriman darrell at garnix.org
Sat Feb 8 10:33:14 PST 2014

For all of us snowed in here in the great Pacific Northwest, there are few things that could use a bit of love if you’d like to take a few minutes away from your hot cocoa and Olympics watching (me, I’m catching up on e-mail while watching Cardiff v Swansea, though I really wanted to watch Liverpool v Arsenal, but I can’t use my laptop and email at the same time. Anyway…)

1) Please go through the registration process and submit a test presentation, edit it, etc.. https://2014.foss4g.org/submit-presentation/ – we want to find any issues with the process early
2) Edit/comment on the Call for Workshops (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ae_eXuH4muvOdzvvpW7pui9Gx-ySoovWfSbstuTcP2E/edit?usp=drive_web)
3) Edit/comment on the Call for Papers (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v6sT1el3yMHgANR0MqYXW8XqcmtjBu9EEcwFlMPK7DY/edit)
4) Edit/comment on the letter to potential sponsors: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hBQ_rM0dH9UoVmmhqHHDORCt5eX1tv0rpVMQZ-wd95w/edit

Thanks everyone! Your help is really appreciated as we have a big week this week with all the CFPs going out. Whee!

Darrell