[foss4g2014] Presentation CFP and Workshop proposals

Spencer Gardner spgardner at HNTB.com
Mon Feb 10 08:36:33 PST 2014

Presentation submitted successfully. When I went to edit, I noticed that the tags that I entered are gone. Re-entered, re-submitted, and went back to edit and they were gone again.

Workshop submission was successful but had the same problem with tags.

-----Original Message-----
From: foss4g2014-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:foss4g2014-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Darrell Fuhriman
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2014 9:52 PM
To: Matt Sayler
Cc: foss4g2014
Subject: Re: [foss4g2014] Presentation CFP and Workshop proposals

OK, I made some pretty big changes.

Please go through the testing again, if you don't mind. :)

 https://2014.foss4g.org/submit-presentation/

and the same for workshops:

https://2014.foss4g.org/submit-workshop/

Thanks everyone!

d.

On Feb 9, 2014, at 14:53, Matt Sayler <matt.sayler at gmail.com> wrote:

> Submitted test presentation successfully. Updated submission successfully.
>
> Notes/Reminders:
> *There are two keyword fields, which is kind of weird. Top one was blank after going back to edit, so not sure if it's actually saving the info.
> *Remember to fill in reviewing start date on post-submission page (has
> a placeholder currently) *Make sure it's easy for people to log back
> into their account (header/footer login)

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are NOT the intended recipient and receive this communication, please delete this message and any attachments. Thank you.