[foss4g2014] Presentation CFP and Workshop proposals

Darrell Fuhriman darrell at garnix.org
Mon Feb 10 21:40:41 PST 2014

I’ve asked Sam to take a look at that. I know he has ideas about how he wants that to work. I know he was planning to try to take a look at it tonight.

I’m OK with leaving it semi-broken for a couple days so he can do that — I highly doubt we’ll have that many people submitting proposals right away anyway.

d.