[foss4g2014] [Fwd: FOSS4G registration-related question]

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Wed Feb 12 17:00:14 PST 2014

Aaron,

Thanks, we'll talk with Greg.

There already is a 'contact us' thing at the bottom of the pages,
perhaps we should make it more prominent or put a direct link to it in
the 'about' section or perhaps add a 'contact' section so that it is
very easy; we want people to easily access us.

Thanks, Eli

P.S. I expect several quad-copter based submissions from you.  Those
are not accepted through the website, copter delivery only.