[foss4g2014] Continuing to think about invited speakers....

David Fawcett david.fawcett at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 10:55:47 PST 2014

I suggest Mike Bostock.  Between d3, great data viz, and the beautiful
telling of stories through maps before the concept became Story Map TM....

http://bost.ocks.org/mike/
https://github.com/mbostock

I had a few short conversations with him when we were trying to get
keynotes for FOSS4G NA, but he had some conflicts.  He never said or
implied anything, but I am guessing that the international FOSS4G event
might be a better fit for him than the NA event.